Tuesday 21 May 2013

Fame at last

It started with a text "You're in PBO! Pg39... :-)"  Panic set in, palms went clammy and I had a furtive look over my shoulder... What had I done, had they captured my attempts at pontoon bashing?  or caught me discharging over the Lee rail?!   None of the above, fortunately it wasn't a rant about dodgy have go sailors but an article on buying bilge keelers :o))
So if you want to see a dashing chap on a splendid luxury yacht Don't look on page 39 of this months PBO.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Now just get out on her.... :o)

    PS. Spitfire is interesting... I'd suggest epoxy and an outboard bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Get out on her"... You cheeky begger :) Off to Weymouth this weekend and Doing the round the Island on Peggoty next week end.
    I like the cockpit tidy.. might knock one up myself.. Will need to fit around my compass though.

    ReplyDelete