- Refit bumper strip, The hose that I attached last year was great except that the screws just pulled out of the GRP. I have now put off cuts of wood and the occasional tree branch behind the lip for the screws to grip into.
- Glass over centreboard slot, Last year's launch highlighted a leak through the centre board case which was temporarily repaired by filling with whatever we could lay our hands on at the slipway :)
- Repair leak, previous repair took some knocks last year and started to leak.
- Add a skeg to help track through water. I cut a piece of hardwood off cut to the right shape and glued it to the hull with Gripfil. I then larruped plenty of CSM and Poly resin over it to form the skeg.
|Leaky centreboard slot.|
|Hardwood skeg glued in position|
|Jobs a good un :)|