Wednesday 28 November 2012

Fish finder for sale

I don't normally use the blog for selling stuff, but I thought this might be relevant to some readers.
I'm selling my Garmin Fishfinder 140 to help fund some of this years work on Ciao Bella.
I bought this two years ago for Jelly Bean, click for blog link.  When I bought Ciao Bella I decided I wanted a Nasa Duet.. to be honest the Garmin is a better tool, It shows depth more accurately and gives a pictorially view of the bottom to help avoid rocks and to give some clue to anchor holding.  The Nasa just gives me depth... and that's not always accurate.  The Nasa is now filling a big hole in the bulkhead so it will have to stay there.  Time to move the Fishfinder on. The full manual can be found here and I'm looking for £55 for it.
If anyone is interested email me here and we can talk. It's all there, just not in the box.  If no interest then it'll go on the eBay lottery next week :o)
Cheers Phil

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold to the man in the hat... Or should I say West Sussex :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply this approach rotation will probably irrefutably lead to the well-known teen anywhere between just about every single making plenty of people, resulting from thorough articles or reviews and additionally feedback and additionally ranks. Boat autopilot for sale

    ReplyDelete