Sunday, 10 March 2013
Locker lids part 2
This weekend I've just about finished the locker lids, I still need to fill the grooves with Sikaflex but that's all.
I trimmed some of the reclaimed hardwood to make battens for the hinges, I'm chuffed with the result, It's a lot of extra work just for some cosmetic lines but I think it's worth it. I used the last of the Sadolin to redo the rubbing strakes and companion way surround.
Still got lots to do and not a lot of time. Started on the cushion covers the other night. Making it up as I go so once I've made one the others will be much quicker. Starting to think about what has to be done and what can wait until next year.